Translate

Sabtu, 01 Februari 2014

Sad song!

Haloo semua:) mau ngerekomendasiin lagu barat galau+saya kasih liriknya sedikit ya!
Maaf kalau ada yang salah, karena saya ngga selalu bener=)) nih urutannya..

1. Wait For You - Elliott Yamin

"Baby, I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just aint true I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do, I'll
wait for you"
Ini ceritanya si cowok pgn cewek nya kembali ke dia gitu

2. Missing Me - RJ Helton

"And even if I cried a thousand tears tonight, Would you come back to me And even if I walked on the water, Would you come out to sea
Now I can't spend my life standing by, Cause even when I miss you
You're still not missing me"
Sumpah yaa ini liriknya dalem banget bikin galaauuuu:(((

3. Wish I Was Her - Amy Pearson

"I wish that my touch
Makes you smile just like that
And I wish that I had you
the way that she has
Cause I still remember the love
I left behind
Oh I wish I was her
And you were mine"
Jadi ceritanya si cewek baru putus, trs simantannya udah move on, dan dia berharap jadi pacarnya lagi kayak ceweknya simantan

4. Thank You For The Broken Heart - J Rice

"Everything I know about love, I learned from you, youu And everyhing I know about pain I learned from you, youuuu"

5. I Live My Life For You - Firehouse

"I just can't live without you and I
want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before"
Ini lagu tiap hari saya dengerin, tp ga bosen2 arti dari liriknya juga bagus bgt MUST DOWNLOAD

6. Come Back To Me - David Cook

Inti lagu ini "Mencintai seseorang yg jauh dari kita" gatau kenapa ya, tau lagu ini udah lama banget, lagunya kereen+suaranya jugaa bikin galau yaa meskipun nadanya ga terlalu mellow, ga bosen2 deh dengerinnya<3 awalnya tau ini lagu karna sering dengerin radio hehehe

7. How Do I Breathe - Mario

"How do I breathe
Without you here by my side?
How will I see When your love brought me to the light? Where do I go When your heart's where I lay my head? When you're not with me,
How do I breathe? "

8. Here I Am - Leona Lewis

"If you need a place where you can
run If you need a shoulder to cry on I'll always be your friend
When you need some shelter from the rain When you need a healer for your pain I will be there time and time again When you need someone to love you
Here I am..."

9. Better That We Break - Maroon5

"It's not right, not okay
Say the words that you say
Maybe we're better off this way
I'm not fine, I'm in pain
It's harder everyday
Maybe we're better off this way
It's better that we break"
Buat yg baru putus...

10. Only Hope - Mandy Moore

"I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so
far"
Ini soundtrack film A walk to remember:))

11. You Don't Know Her Like I Do - Brantley Gilbert

"Cause you don't know her like I do
You'll never understand
You don't know we've been through
That girl's my best friend
And there's no way you're gonna help me She's the only one who can
No, you don't know how much I've got to lose You don't know her like I do"

12. The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

Kalo lagu ini paling suka lirik yg "how can I move on when I'm still in love with you?"
Lagu The Script banyak yg kereeen (y)

13. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

"It’s a quarter after one, I’m all
alone and I need you now
Said I wouldn’t come, but I lost all control and I need you now
And I don’t know how I can do
without, I just need you now"
Haha ini lagu, tau gara2 download soundcloud nya bang landakgaul

14. So Sick - Ne Yo

"And Im so sick of love song, so tired of tears"

15. Thinking Of You - Katty Perry

"Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes"
Karena saat bersamanya, aku memikirkan kamu, saad

16. Like We Used To - A Rocket To The Moon

"Does he watch your favorite movies?
Does he hold you when you cry?
Does he let you tell him all your
favorite parts
When you've seen it a million times?
Does he sing to all your music
While you dance to purple rain
Does he do all these things,
Like I used to?"

17. I Miss You - Miley Cyrus

"I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la"

18. When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus

"When I look at you
I see forgiveness, I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong and I
know I'm not alone Yeah"
Kalau nggak salah lagu ini+ lagunya miley yg goodbye jadi soundtrack di film Last Song:))

19. Goodbye - Miley Cyrus

"But I remember those simple things
I remember 'til I cry
But the one thing I wish I'd forget
The memory I wanna forget
Is goodbye...."

20. If You Believe - Rachael Lampa

"If you believe that dreams come true There's one that waiting
there for you Cause I believe when I saw you That when you want something enough Then it can escape your love
There is nothing in the world that cannot be.. If you believe..."

21. When You Cry - Vertical Horizon

"And it only hurts, when you cry
I'm only sad when there's tears in your eyes
I can't lie and say I'm fine
But it only hurts, when you cry"

Naah sekian dulu yaa, sebenernya masih banyaak hehehe yg mau recommended boleeeh dikomen aja terimakasih sudah bacaa ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ Thanks!

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar